Bluescape Adds Stunning Visual and Touch Experiences for Real-Time Collaborative Work using Dell’s Multi-Touch Screen Monitors and Devices
San Carlos, CA April 23, 2019 — Bluescape®, a leading collaboration workspace solution, unleashes new ways for people to work, meet and interact with content and industry-leading applications, using Dell’s interactive multi-touch screen monitors and touch-enabled devices.
Stop by and see how we’re innovating the way people work together:
- Visit Bluescape booth #211 to see how creatives, designers, project development and marketing teams use Bluescape to innovate and streamline workflows.
- Check out how Bluescape’s open platform integrates with leading third-party applications, like Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe XD and Intel Unite to optimize design and workflow processes.
- Engage with Bluescape and Haworth to see how companies are transforming their work cultures and behaviors so people can perform to their fullest.
We’re spinning new models of a physical and digital modern workplace.
- Peter Jackson, Bluescape CEO, gives a dynamic talk focused on the importance of human senses and behaviors in shaping the future of work and inclusion. Catch his “Lord of Vision” speaking session on Monday at noon, Marcello Room #4405.
- Listen to thought-provoking topics and trends from industry leaders and experts. Bluescape’s Shawn Murphy hosts “live” podcasts from the Bluescape booth.
Sign up to meet or see a Bluescape demo at the show here
Visit our booth and receive a 30-day free trial of Bluescape. We’re donating $1 to Girls Inc for every attendee visiting our booth. We’re helping young girls increase their technology skills and confidence.
- Bluescape Booth: #211 in Dell World Solutions Expo
- Dates: Monday, April 29 – Wednesday, May 1, 2019
- Location: The Venetian Hotel, 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Bluescape®, a leading collaboration workspace solution, enables companies to innovate, collaborate and work together more efficiently. Its online whiteboard solution gives dispersed teams a visually-rich, interactive platform to work and share multiple applications, documents, multimedia and web content simultaneously. Users can write, draw and add notes in real-time to work more creatively in and beyond meetings. Founded in 2012, Bluescape is based in San Carlos, California and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Haworth. Visit Bluescape and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
Marketing & Communications Director
Aircover Communications for Bluescape