Channel Sales Manager
San Carlos, CA
The Channel Sales Manager will be selling Bluescape through our resellers in a defined territory and represent Bluescape to customers with partners in the Sales process.
He/She will be working with Marketing to develop pipeline, manage opportunities with partners, and work the Customer Success team to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Sell Bluescape to new and existing clients through regional and national reseller partners in the region
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities
- Present business solutions at the executive level
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously
- Work with Bluescape sales consultants and partners to discover, identify and meet customer requirements
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting
- Manage potential channel conflict by developing excellent relationships with partners and the managing deal registration process.
- Extensive travel in region
- Position Reports to VP of Business Development
- Ideal candidate will be high energy, detail-oriented individual who has worked with reseller partners in AV and IT segments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- At least 7 years of selling experience in technology sales
- Experience with early market technology, selling through the channel and SaaS environments
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quotas
- Successful experience developing reseller partners
- Ability to track activity in Salesforce
- High levels of social perceptiveness and customer service
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented