In this role as an Associate Platform Product Manager, you'll lead defining the vision for Bluescape platforms that are core to Bluescape virtual collaboration experiences.
What you will do:
- Define the vision for Bluescape core platforms including managing the entire feature and product life cycle from planning to development to launch. Core platforms include Identity, Security and Assess Management Services and admin console experience.
- Partnering with other platform and product teams to drive platform vision and evangelize adoption of features to improve overall customer experience.
- Creating product roadmaps and priorities working with stakeholders and communicating those out.
- Communicating and collaborating with engineering teams and other corporate stakeholders about features and product deliverables.
- Partnering with UX/UI teams and to create delightful consumer experiences across all platforms and devices
- Functioning as the Product Owner for a cross-functional Agile Scrum development team
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years overall experience is required – in product management and/or software engineering in a platform development environment.
- Experience in delivering technology products/services in a high growth/high velocity environment, including 2+ years leading a enterprise or consumer internet company or top-tier technology or management consulting firm.
- A demonstrated ability to translate business and consumer needs into business and product requirements
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, and experience applying these skills to resolve application design considerations and technical issues.
- Background with consumer facing applications and platforms and familiarity with user flows and UI experience a plus.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to work well with other departments and varying levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Ability to communicate technical issues/limitations/etc to a non-technical audience. Very strong technical skills and ability to work with junior and senior level developers on data driven projects and complex technical solutions.
- Ability to be a self-started, thrive under pressure and mange multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree and outstanding academic performance record is required. MS in computer science or MBA is a plus.
Bluescape is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Haworth, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight